GOOGLE SEARCH

Google
 

Sunday 29 July 2007

Man Say He's Jesus, Followers Get 666 Tattoos



Ok..... as a nervously open minded believer about end times etc.....possibly, this guy isn't scary he's just barking at the moon.....!....Hey send him to Afghanistan as part of the counter insurgency effort! ....Ok, America, how comes this guy gets residency and the average Brit doesn't......???....Would ANY of you buy a car of this guy...? ....Let alone give him Money?....For nothing.....?....Yes, I think that's MOS DEF one for British Cynicism....in the UK this guy would be in a Fraggle Rock (Nut house) some where, high as a kite.....Not running a Ministry in charge of a budget, probably of Millions $!! Please though, seriously I'd love to hear an American reaction to this guy....! Just for FUN...NO HATING PEOPLE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the fact that he has taken it this far. But you have to remember what the Bible says about the end. It states, as I am sure you are aware, there will be a man that claims to be christ and then claims to be the antichrist. The mark of the beast is 666. Although the Bible was written so long ago, it states that his followers will take the mark themselves. That is a perfect old world desription of a tattoo. Alot of my friends are laughing at me because I am heeding this. However, I would not and do not argue with the Big Man upstairs. My heart hurts for the people that are swallowing his crap. But that is free will. I will pray for all and will continue to. I appreciate your sense of humor about it....keep smiling and keep praying...

WATCHER71 said...

Ok...so should I be worried ..or...not...?